Worthington Location Dates
|10 Week Saturday Classes|
|April 1st, 2023 – June 3rd, 2023|
|July 8th, 2023 – September 9th, 2023|
|September 30th, 2023 – December 2nd, 2023|
|January 6th, 2024 – March 9th, 2024|
|March 30th, 2024 – June 1st, 2024|
|July 13th, 2024 – September 14th, 2024|
|October 5th, 2024 – December 7th, 2024|
UPON GRADUATION STUDENTS WILL:
- Have confidence when entering the dental field as a lab technician.
- Understand dental tooth anatomy, physiology, and terminology.
- Understand the different dental appliances; both removable and fixed.
- Understand dental materials, their functions, and how we use them. Included but not limited to CAD/CAM, 3D printing, orthodontic, porcelain, wax, dentures, etc.
- How to take, pour, and trim impressions.
- Understand and know how to properly perform the key points that dental labs look for in dental lab technicians.
- Know how to properly work in the sterilization area of a dental lab and understand OSHA.
- Be a great communicator with the dental lab team and the dentist to deliver beautiful dental work to the guests in the dental chair.
- Learn the newest digital technology in the dental lab field as well as all the hands-on functions that a technician in the dental lab needs to succeed.